Disney Magic Kingdoms is a world builder game themed off the Disney Parks, produced by Gameloft. The game requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer) or iPod touch (5th Gen).
Disney Magic Kingdoms was announced at the D23 Expo 2015, with concept art released during the panel. The game was released on the app store March 17, 2016.
When Maleficent casts an evil spell on the Kingdom, ridding it of all its powerful magic, can you help bring it all back? Relieve the thrill of Disney Parks and create the most fantastical Park of your dreams in Disney Magic Kingdoms!
Version 1.07 (April 5, 2016) Edit
"Minor bugs fixed"
Version 1.1.0 (May 4, 2016) Edit
"Your Disney Magic Kingdoms is about to get a lot more magical with new characters, attractions and more! Introducing Disney Princess Aurora, and other beloved characters from Disney's Sleeping Beauty.
- New Characters! Aurora, Prince Phillip, Fauna, Flora and Merryweather. Plus: Donald Duck and Mother Gothel!
- New Storylines! The mysterious tale of Maleficent's evil curse continues with new storyline content from Disney's Tangled!
- New Attractions! Aurora's Spinning Wheel, Fairy Hut, Fantasy Faire, Snuggly Duckling, and Donald's Boat.
- New Decorations! 15-Layer Cake and Bronzed Briar Rose.
- New Quests! More than 100 brand-new quests to complete!
- New Parade Float for Sleeping Beauty!
- Bug fixes and minor improvements."
Gameloft's official site: http://www.gameloft.com